If anyone is like us here at Mt Rose Drinks, you’re thinking “where did the time go?!” It is the last month of the year that means that the holidays are upon us. With everything going on in December it is always nice to have a drink for occasions so we put together a list of some of our favorite December holidays and cocktails to go with them.
- The 1st is Eat a Red Apple Day, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. We recommend an Appletini.
- The 4th is National Cookie Day, eat as many cookies as you want, no one will judge. We recommend a Cookie Mudslide.
- The 7th is National Cotton Candy Day, the United States will be filled with spun sugar. We recommend a Pomegranate Cotton Candy Cocktail.
- The 12th is Poinsettia Day, fill your house with the lovely red flowers. We recommend a Bloody Mary.
- The 16th Is National Chocolate Covered Anything Day, so yes you can put chocolate on anything all day. We recommend Chocotini.
- The 21st is the Winter Solstice, it may have been cold for a while but now it is really here. We recommend a Dirty Hot Chocolate.
- The 24th is Christmas Eve, get in your last minute holiday shopping. We recommend an Irish Coffee.
- The 25th is Christmas, be prepared to wake up early and spend the day with friends and family. We recommend Eggnog.
- The 31st is New Year’s Eve, the last day of the year, time to finish your 2016 bucket list. We recommend Champagne.